Homepage  
  About Us  
  Contact Us  
  Term & Condition  
  About Mekong River  
  Link Exchange  
  FAQs  
TOUR CATALOGUE
MEKONG TOURS
MEKONG CRUISE VIETNAM
MEKONG CRUISE CAMBODIA
MEKONG CRUISE LAOS
SEND US YOUR INQUIRY
About Mekong River
Mekong Delta Vietnam
Mekong Delta Vietnam
The Mekong Delta is one of the largest delta in Asia with the area of round 49,520km2 and is located on Indo-China Peninsula made by the huge power of the Mekong River with main area is in Vietnam. About 26% belong to Cambodia and the rest of 74% is occupied by Viet Nam.
Tonle Sap Lake
Tonle Sap Lake
Cambodia's Great Lake, the Tonle Sap Lake, is the most prominent feature on the map of Cambodia - a huge dumbbell-shaped body of water stretching across the northwest section of the country. In the wet season, the Tonle Sap Lake is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia, swelling to an expansive 12,000 km2
Major cities of Mekong delta Vietnam
Major cities of Mekong delta Vietnam
Since the beginning, Can Tho was already given the title Tay Do or Western Capital. It is also the meeting point of the various waterways of the Mekong Delta. Today, it has become an industrious city with big bottling companies and fish sauce factories. It is is home to 220, 000 inhabitants.


chung cư linh tây tower thủ đức

© Copyright -2009 Mekongcruisetrip.com
All right reserved  -  Asia View Travel -

Mekong cruise ; Mekong tours ; Mekong delta tours
Tel: ++ 84 4 37153818        Fax: ++ 84 437153828    Hotline: 84 904284484
Our partner: India Holidays | Vietnam travel deals | Travel guide | London to Paris Train
Miami Flights | Cheap Flights | Campervan hire Lake district | Seguin TX | Hoteis Camboja

Mekong tours Mekong cruises Mekong delta tours